Warbird Bunker Trading Company
Air Force Legends: North American F-107A Book
Regular price $29.95 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- GIN203 Air Force Legends: North American F-107A Book.
- (Air Force Legends Number 203)
- Detailed information and wonderful pictures of the North American F-107A.
- Buy this product to help save aviation history.
- We Ship 1 day or less!
- Get a 15% off coupon with purchase.
- The North American F-107 was an outgrowth of the F-100 Super Sabre. The F-107 would have been a continuation of the Century Series Fighters. The F-107 first flew in 1956 and was test flown until 1957 when the program cancelled . Considered an advanced aircraft for the day, the F-107 featured many advance features including an air intake on the top of the fuselage. The F-107 tactical fighter-bomber lost out to the Republic F-105 Thunderchief. The F-107 was unofficially called the Super Super Sabre.