Dogfight: P-51B/C Mustang Northwest Europe 1943-44
Regular price $21.99 Sale price
- OSP-DF2 Osprey Publication Dogfight: P-51B/C Mustang Northwest Europe 1943-44 Book.
- By Chris Bucholtz
- 80 Pages
- The Merlin-engine P-51B/C Mustang was far more than just a bomber-escort. It was a deadly hunter that could out-perform nearly every German fighter when it was introduced in 1943.
- Through first-hand accounts, specially commissioned ribbon diagrams, full-color artwork, and over 50 photographs, Chris Bucholtz chronicles what it was like to fly the P-51B/C Mustang in combat in the deadly skies over the Third Reich in 1943-1944.
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD!
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD.
0.1 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $10.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
3.0 to 4.0lb = $19.95 USD