New Edition: P-51 Mustang In Action Book. Squadron Signal Publications.
- This new edition about the iconic WWII North American P-51 Mustang includes over 170 photos, many in rare vintage color. The book also features detailed line drawings and color profiles that display the evolution of the WWII-era Mustang from the early experimental NA-73X to the final PA-48 close air support variant.
- Its contrails twisting through the clouds, one fighter aircraft was able to escort US heavy bombers from England to Berlin, and from Iwo Jima to Tokyo: the North American P-51 Mustang. Beyond bomber escort, this iconic pursuit (later F- for fighter) aircraft was employed against ground targets using machine guns, rockets, and bombs; in fact, one variant was specifically produced as a dive-bomber, an Allied counterpart to Germany's famed Stuka. Including derivatives, the Mustang soldiered on in the arsenal of the US and her allies into the 1980s, and was responsible for downing more than 5,000 enemy aircraft. This new edition presents a new look at the Mustang, from the early experimental NA-73X to the PA-48, the final military variant.
- Pages: 80
- Size: 11 X 8.5 (inches)
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: MMD-Squadron Signal
- ISBN: 9780897478144
- Product Code: SS814
0.1 to 0.9 lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9 lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 3.0 lb = $11.95 USD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $60.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping Rate Costs are based on weight, and materials used to package the item/s.
- All Orders will usually be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. We will fully refund you for stolen, damaged, or lost item/s. Otherwise, all sales are considered final.
- Please email us at email@example.com. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.
Please Note: We are currently a 2-person part-time team running Warbird Bunker Trading Company LLC. We are not always able to take phone calls but we do check for sales and emails throughout every day of the week. Best way to reach us is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You So Much! :)