PS5391-2 POSTAGE STAMP B-52 USAF STRATOFORTRESS 1/300 SILVER Display Model.
Regular price $26.99 Sale price
- In Stock
- PS5391-2 POSTAGE STAMP B-52 USAF STRATOFORTRESS 1/300 SILVER Display Model.
- By Postage Stamp.
- This Die-cast metal airplane model comes in 1:300 scale with plastic stand and is approximately 6 1/2 inches long with 7 5/8 inch wingspan.
- The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range strategic jet bomber which has been continuously operated by the US Air Force since 1955. This high-altitude bomber is manned by a crew of 5 and is capable of carrying up to 70,000 pounds of weapons, with a range of more than 8,000 miles without aerial refueling. Having experienced conflicts ranging from the Cold War in the early 1950's to the war on Terror 50 years later, the versatility of the B-52 is still apprant today. It is expected to continue in active service until 2045, 90 years after the B-52 first entered service, an unprecendted length of service for any aircraft.
- Originally manufacturered in 1955, the B-52B "005" was used as a trainer in Lowry Air Force Base in Colorado. IN 1994, the US Air Force transferred Lowry's Hangar 1 and some retired aircraft, including the B-52B, to a group of volunteers who established the Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum. Today, the Museum includes more than 182,000 square feet of hangar space and 50 iconic aircraft dating from 1939 to 1990. The B-52 is one of it's main attractions.
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD!
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.