PS5820-5 Postage Stamp Pan AM DC-10 1/400 Scale Display Model.
Regular price $29.99 Sale price
- In Stock
- PS5820-5 Postage Stamp Pan AM DC-10 1/400 Scale Display Model.
- The DC-10 is a wide-body trijet airliner that features two engines mounted on underwing pylons and a third engine at the base of the vertical stabilizer. The plane filled an industry need for a contemporary aircraft smaller than a 747 with long-range capabilities that could serve airports with shorter runways.
- Pan American World Airways, commonly called Pan Am, was the leading international air carrier of the United States from 1927 until 1991. The airline is credited for many innovations that shaped the international airline industry.
- When Pan Am took over National Airlines in January 1980, it received National's 15 strong DC-10 fleet. The newly acquired fleet were given Pan Am's classic white livery and iconic blue globe. Model is approximately 5 1/2 inches long with 5 inch wingspan.
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $75.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- We will replace your item or make a full refund for any reason of lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Please email us at email@example.com or text 570-637-4727. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.