North American F-86H Sabre "HOG".
- This book lists all the squadrons of the USAF and the Air National Guard that used the F-86H. It talks about the modification made to the aircraft along with the in-flight evaluation of the F-86H-1 by Corwin "Corky" Meyer.
- The F-86 Sabre is well know for its success during the Korean conflict. The F-86H was built in relatively small numbers (475); its service with front line squadrons of the USAF was brief but it had a long service with the Air National Guard. Its service with the Air National Guard proved both dependable and popular.
- This book lists all the squadrons of the USAF and the Air National Guard that used the F-86H. This book talks about the modification made to the aircraft along with the in-flight evaluation of the F-86H-1 by Corwin "Corky" Meyer's and tells how it compares with the Grumman F9F-8 Cougar.
- Pages: 145
- Size: 8.5 X 11 (inches)
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Steve Ginter
- ISBN: 9780942612899
- Product Code: GB289
0.1 to 0.9 lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9 lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 3.0 lb = $11.95 USD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $60.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping Rate Costs are based on weight, and materials used to package the item/s.
- All Orders will usually be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. We will fully refund you for stolen, damaged, or lost item/s. Otherwise, all sales are considered final.
- Please email us at email@example.com. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.
Please Note: We are currently a 2-person part-time team running Warbird Bunker Trading Company LLC. We are not always able to take phone calls but we do check for sales and emails throughout every day of the week. Best way to reach us is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You So Much! :)