VH-B36 Visual History Consolidated/Convair B-36 Peacemaker Book By David Doyle Books.
- VH-B36- Visual History of the Consolidated/Convair B-36 Peacemaker Book.
- By David Doyle Books.
- Publisher : The Ampersand Group (December 31, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 120 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0986112720
Conceived during WWII and first flown on 8 August 1946, seven decades later the Convair B-36 remains the largest bomber in the world. The requirements for the aircraft that became the B-36 were born out of concern about the German advances in Europe. The US Army Air Corps issued a requirement for a very long-range heavy bomber—an aircraft capable of striking targets in Europe from bases in North America. Due to changing needs, the aircraft was not fully developed until after the end of WWII. Despite its original role, the operational B-36 quickly became the mainstay of the cold war U.S. Air Force strategic bomber arm. This title provides extensive photographic coverage of the aircraft in all stages of its development, production and deployment. Variants covered are the XB-36; XC-99; B-36A; B-36B; B-36C; B-36D; RB-36D; RB-36E; B-36F; RB-36F; GRB-36F; B-36H; NB-36H; RB-36H; B-36J and YB-60. Many of the period photos are full color and are supplemented with line drawings and illustrations. ISBN: 978-0-9861127-2-0
By David Doyle
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $75.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- We will replace your item or make a full refund for any reason of lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 570-637-4727. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.