GJ2150 GEMINI CONDOR A330-900 1/400 'GREEN STRIPES' Diecast Model.
Following the initial success of the Airbus A330-200 and the A330-300 aircraft, Airbus released updated, replacement "neo" (new engine option) versions of the original A330 series in July 2014, which it designated the A330-800 and the A330-900. Featuring the all-new Rolls Royce Trent 7000 engine, which delivers increased range and provides better efficiency over the previous engines, other noteworthy improvements include revised winglets and aerodynamic enhancements along with improved cabin interiors inherited from the A330's larger sibling, the Airbus A350.
While the A330-900 first flew in October 2017, with TAP Air Portugal having been the first operator of the aircraft, which entered service in late 2018, Kuwait Airways was the launch customer for the A330-800, which went into service at the end of 2020.
* Intended to emphasize that it is very much a "leisure" carrier, Condor, which deems stripes to be symbolic of vacations, has unveiled its new brand identity by repainting its aircraft in stripes. Featured in five colors, each color represents a different theme, with red standing for passion, yellow for sunshine, green for islands, blue for the sea, and beige for the beach.
0.1 to 0.9 lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9 lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 3.0 lb = $11.95 USD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $60.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping Rate Costs are based on weight, and materials used to package the item/s.
- All Orders will usually be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. We will fully refund you for stolen, damaged, or lost item/s. Otherwise, all sales are considered final.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.
Please Note: We are currently a 2-person part-time team running Warbird Bunker Trading Company LLC. We are not always able to take phone calls but we do check for sales and emails throughout every day of the week. Best way to reach us is to email us at email@example.com.
Thank You So Much! :)