PHP-517 Forgotten Fields of America Vol. II: World War II Bases and Training Then and Now Book.
Regular price $17.99 Sale price
- PHP-517 Forgotten Fields of America Vol. II: World War II Bases and Training Then and Now Book.
- By Lou Thole
- During a relatively short period of time, from 1939 to late 1943, the Army Air Corps grew from just 17 air bases to 345 main bases, 116 sub-bases and 322 auxiliary fields. Additionally, there were almost 500 bombing and gunnery ranges. This volume tells the story of 12 of those fields and shows them as they were during WWII and as they appear today: Freeman, Moton, Carlstrom, Buckingham, San Angelo, Hondo, Wendover, Walnut Ridge, Pyote, Pratt, Craig and Sioux.
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $75.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- We will replace your item or make a full refund for any reason of lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Please email us at email@example.com or text 570-637-4727. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.