PS5359-3 POSTAGE STAMP P-47 THUNDERBOLT 1/100 SNAFU Display Model. Die-Cast Metal.
Regular price $22.99 Sale price
- In Stock
- PS5359-3 POSTAGE STAMP P-47 THUNDERBOLT 1/100 SNAFU Die-Cast Display Model.
- 1/100 Scale.
- Comes With Display Stand.
- This Die-cast metal airplane model comes in 1:100 scale with plastic stand and is approximately 4 1/4 inches long with 4 3/4 inch wingspan. The P-47 Thunderbolt was a fighter-bomber used by the United States Army Air Forces during World War II. Over 15,000 planes were built during its operational lifetime. With the aid of drop tanks (auxiliary fuel tanks), the P-47 could cover long distances and was feared because of its eight .50 caliber guns. The P-47 was the heaviest single engine WWII fighter and the first piston powered fighter to exceed 500 mph.
- This P-47 has been painted to represent "Snafu" as flown by the 78th Fighter Group stationed in England in late 1944 to battle enemy Luftwaffe fighters and provide escort to Allied heavy bombers. It has been restored to its wartime condition by The Fighter Collection, a private operator of airworthy vintage military aircraft based at historic Duxford Airfield in Cambridgeshire, UK.
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD!
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.