PS5378-3 CMV-22B USN 1/150 Display Model With Stand.
- In Stock
- PS5378-3 CMV-22B USN 1/150 Display Model With Stand.
- The Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey is a multi-mission military tilt-rotor aircraft, with both a vertical take-off and landing and short take-off and landing capabilities. As a helicopter-airplane hybrid, the Osprey is designed to meet multiple needs of the US Air Force, Navy, and Marines. The V-22 takes off and lands like a helicopter, but once airborne its engine can be rotated to convert the aircraft to a turboprop airplane, capable of high-speed and high-altitude flight.
- The CMV-22B Osprey is the Navy variant of the V-22 and replaces the C-2A Greyhound on carrier onboard duties. It has extended operational range, a beyond line-of-sight high frequency radio and can carry greater payloads over short ranges. Its main use is to deliver supplies and people between non-carrier ships beyond helicopter range. This die-cast metal model comes in 1:150 scale with plastic stand and is approximately 4 5/8 inches long with 3 3/4 inch wingspan, 2 1/2 rotor diameter (each) Adult Collectible ages 14+.
Bring aviation to life with the PS5378-3 CMV-22B USN 1/150 Display Model. This exquisite item is perfectly crafted and comes with a sturdy stand so you can proudly display this collectible in any room. Experience your aviation passion like never before with these sensational models.
0.1 to 0.9 lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9 lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 3.0 lb = $11.95 USD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $60.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping Rate Costs are based on weight, and materials used to package the item/s.
- All Orders will usually be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. We will fully refund you for stolen, damaged, or lost item/s. Otherwise, all sales are considered final.
- Please email us at email@example.com. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.
Please Note: We are currently a 2-person part-time team running Warbird Bunker Trading Company LLC. We are not always able to take phone calls but we do check for sales and emails throughout every day of the week. Best way to reach us is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You So Much! :)