PS5384-3 POSTAGE STAMP F-4B PHANTOM II 1/155 SUNDOWNERS Display Model.
Regular price $21.99 Sale price
- In Stock
- POSTAGE STAMP F-4B PHANTOM II 1/155 SUNDOWNERS.
- 1/155 Scale.
- The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is regarded as one of the most successful fighter designs of all time. An American two-seat, twinjet, all weather interceptor, fighter / fighter-bomber aircraft, its first flight occurred on May 27, 1958. With top speeds more than twice the speed of sound, the F-4 established 16 speed, altitude and time-to climb records. An all-around performer the F-4 Phantom II simultaneously served the USAF, USN and the USMC, the first American aircraft to do so, while also serving in approximately 11 other countries. Fighter Squadron 111 (VF-111), also known as the Sundowners is perhaps the most famous Pacific fleet squadron with an iconic insignia. During the Vietnam War, VF-111 made seven deployments, flying over 12,500 combat missions. In 1971, VF-111 joined CVW-15 (NL), on board CVA-43 USS Coral Sea, and transitioned to the F-4 Phantom II. During this deployment LT Weigand and LT JG Freckleton downed a MiG-17 on March 6, 1972 near the Tonkin Gulf. This Die-cast metal airplane model comes in 1:155 scale with plastic stand and is approximately 4 7/8 inches long with 3 3/16 inch wingspan.
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD!
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.