PS5388-7 Postage Stamp B-29 Superfortress 1/200 Scale "HAWG WILD"
Regular price $28.99 Sale price
- In Stock
- PS5388-7 Postage Stamp B-29 Superfortress 1/200 Scale "HAWG WILD".
- This die-cast metal model comes in 1/200 scale with plastic stand. Model is approximately 6 inches long with 8 1/8 inch wingspan.
- B-29 SuperfortressTM "It's Hawg Wild" (1:200) The B-29 Superfortress was a four-engine, propeller-driven heavy bomber, and one of the largest aircraft used in World War II. An advanced bomber for its time, its features included remote-controlled machine gun turrets and a pressurized cabin which allowed for high-altitude flight. It was famously used for dropping the atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- "It's Hawg Wild" was assigned to the 371st Bombardment Squadron stationed in Kadena Air Base, Okinawa in 1952. It flew 105 missions over North Korea before the Korean armistice agreement in 1953. It was sent to China Lake, CA for decommissioning before it was donated to the Imperial Air Museum and fully restored to its wartime color scheme. It is currently on permanent indoor display at the American Air Museum in Duxford England.
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $75.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- We will replace your item or make a full refund for any reason of lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 570-637-4727. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.