SHF354199 - Schiffer Publishing Douglas TBD Devastator Book. Hardcover.
Regular price $19.99 Sale price
- SHF354199 - Schiffer Publishing Douglas TBD Devastator Book.
- The Douglas TBD Devastator was a Navy torpedo bomber that was used by the U.S. Navy during World War 2. It entered service in 1939 and would see combat in the Pacific war during World War 2. The TBD Devastator would see combat shortly after the Pearl Harbor attack where it bombed Japanese held Wake Island, then would see combat at The Battle of the Coreal Sea. It's last combat use was at The Battle of Midway where most TBD Devastators would be shot down in combat.
0.1 to 0.5lb = $4.95 USD
0.6 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $75.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- We will replace your item or make a full refund for any reason of lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 570-637-4727. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.