SHF354335 - Schiffer Publishing Grumman F4F Wildcat Aircraft Book. Hardcover.
- In Stock
- SHF354335 Schiffer Publishing Grumman F4F Wildcat Aircraft Book.
- By David Doyle
The F4F and FM Wildcat aircraft was the US Navy’s front-line fighter in the early days of WWII. This iconic aircraft was designed and produced by Grumman, as well as the newly-formed Eastern Aircraft Division of General Motors. As larger and more powerful fighters joined the fleet in the later stages of the war, the Wildcat remained in the fray, flying from the decks of escort carriers, which were too small to permit the operation of the later aircraft. The Wildcat was remarkable not only because it served through the duration of the war, but also because it was the mount of some of the nation’s most distinguished aces, including Butch O’Hare and Joe Foss. Part of the Legends of Warfare series.
0.1 to 0.9 lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9 lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 3.0 lb = $11.95 USD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $60.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping Rate Costs are based on weight, and materials used to package the item/s.
- All Orders will usually be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. We will fully refund you for stolen, damaged, or lost item/s. Otherwise, all sales are considered final.
- Please email us at email@example.com. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.
Please Note: We are currently a 2-person part-time team running Warbird Bunker Trading Company LLC. We are not always able to take phone calls but we do check for sales and emails throughout every day of the week. Best way to reach us is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You So Much! :)