SHF354335 - Schiffer Publishing Grumman F4F Wildcat Aircraft Book. Hardcover.
- In Stock
- SHF354335 Schiffer Publishing Grumman F4F Wildcat Aircraft Book.
- By David Doyle
The F4F and FM Wildcat aircraft was the US Navy’s front-line fighter in the early days of WWII. This iconic aircraft was designed and produced by Grumman, as well as the newly-formed Eastern Aircraft Division of General Motors. As larger and more powerful fighters joined the fleet in the later stages of the war, the Wildcat remained in the fray, flying from the decks of escort carriers, which were too small to permit the operation of the later aircraft. The Wildcat was remarkable not only because it served through the duration of the war, but also because it was the mount of some of the nation’s most distinguished aces, including Butch O’Hare and Joe Foss. Part of the Legends of Warfare series.
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD!
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD.
0.1 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $10.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
3.0 to 4.0lb = $19.95 USD