TAM87053 Tamiya Basic Type Putty
- In Stock
- TAM87053 Tamiya Basic Type Putty
Tamiya Basic Type Putty is used for filling in seams when assembling plastic model kits or RC models that use ABS or styrene plastic bodies. The putty is gray in color and may be applied with a flat surface tool.
Tamiya's basic type putty is not intended to fill large gaps. It is meant to fill in seams and imperfections in plastic model surfaces. The basic putty may also be used for resin model, metal model and vinyl model applications.
0.1 to 0.9 lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9 lb = $9.95 USD
2.0 to 3.0 lb = $11.95 USD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $60.00 USD!
- All orders are generally shipped 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping Rate Costs are based on weight, and materials used to package the item/s.
- All Orders will usually be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be shipped via UPS.
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. We will fully refund you for stolen, damaged, or lost item/s. Otherwise, all sales are considered final.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will happily help you with any problems. We are a family-friendly oriented business.
Please Note: We are currently a 2-person part-time team running Warbird Bunker Trading Company LLC. We are not always able to take phone calls but we do check for sales and emails throughout every day of the week. Best way to reach us is to email us at email@example.com.
Thank You So Much! :)