GIN048 - Ginter Books- Kaiser Fleetwings XBTK-1 Aircraft Book.
- In Stock
- GIN048 Ginter books Kaiser Fleetwings XBTK-1 Aircraft Book. Naval Fighters Number Forty-Eight.
- By Bob Kowalski
- 32 PAGES, 52-B&W PHOTOS, 8-PAGES DRAWINGS
- ISBN 0-942612-48-5
The Kaiser Fleetwings XBTK-1 was initially designed to meet a 1943 Navy requirement for a "single-seat carrier based high performance dive bomber." As was the normal war-time practice, design studies were requested from companies without a major production model and, with the Navy's acceptance of the proposal from the Fleetwings company, the design was designated XBK-1.
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD!
- 14 Day Return Policy at the time of order. A full refund will be made of the total cost of the item. Return of item/items is appreciated.
- All orders are generally shipped the same day of order!
- Shipping Rate Costs include the price for the carrier, time spent packaging, and packaging material used to ship the products.
- All Orders will be shipped via USPS Mail. Large or heavier items may be Shipped via UPS.
Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 USD.
0.1 to 0.9lb = $5.95 USD
1.0 to 1.9lb = $10.95 USD
2.0 to 2.9lb = $12.95 USD
3.0 to 4.0lb = $19.95 USD